• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fujifilm X Pro 2 Video Setup Guide ebook!

Steve MacDonald

Hello,

For all Fujifilm X Pro 2 owners, I have written a 60 page ebook entitled: The Fujifilm X Pro 2 Video Setup Guide. This ebook is a comprehensive guide for photographers that own the X Pro 2, and are wanting to add a video skill set to their professional work.
This ebook allows you to unlock the full potential of the Fuji X Pro 2!

Here are the details: https://fujilove.com/fujifilm-x-pro2-video-setup-guide/

I appreciate all your support!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello,

For all Fujifilm X Pro 2 owners, I have written a 60 page ebook entitled: The Fujifilm X Pro 2 Video Setup Guide. This ebook is a comprehensive guide for photographers that own the X Pro 2, and are wanting to add a video skill set to their professional work.
This ebook allows you to unlock the full potential of the Fuji X Pro 2!

Here are the details: https://fujilove.com/fujifilm-x-pro2-video-setup-guide/

I appreciate all your support!

Looking forward to seeing your photographs

Meanwhile I will look at your work on the XPro 2. I think that the new Fuji MF 50 MP Mirrorless camera cat marries some of the XPro DNA, except won't focus as fast!

Asher

Steve MacDonald

I would like to show some photos, but see no option to upload anything on this site? I see where you can add a URL, but no option to upload a photograph?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Steve,

Posting is so simple if you do the following:

Get the URL for the image ending in .jpg or .png, then place that between
, with no intervening added spaces and then that picture will appear in your post.

If you select that line and click on the 5th icon in the top of the posting dialog box, you will add the syntax
and [/Center) (but all aquare brackets), to designate that your image(s) be centered. That puts white space around the picture as in a gallery.

Asher​

Last edited: