• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Playing with Mirrors

Just wondering how this works?
The mirrors I have were free and slightly water damage from a flood, I cleaned them the best I could.
in total four mirrors and one lens
IMG_0302.jpg

I know it's not 100% perfect nor was I trying to get it spot on.

Thanks for looking
Cody

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cody,

You have hit on the same solution as the Federal Government in solving the budget deficit, although I cannot give credit to the Democrats. This was first done in the Reagan administration. The thing that's missing in your picture is the smoke, LOL!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cody,

The idea is that the government is simply using smoke and mirrors to manage the crisis. For example it bails out the broken companies with billions of dollars it just printed for that purpose. nothing real, just "smoke and mirrors!".

Your picture is about one real lens! I do like this idea of composing with the mirrors. I'd try different objects once you have gotten a set up you like.

Asher

Thank you.

I think my biggest problem I have is I can see what I want in my mind, but I'm not getting it captured on film (sensor, and memory stick)