• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Baristas!

James Lemon

i-FpRwvLJ-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Thanks for your picture, James!

Good thing your little black Leica is so unobtrusive, but for the red dot. ( Do you ever tape it over, to hide it?)

Somehow, I thought that "barista was female! "Baristus" would be male, after all! So this is the very first official picture of male "baristas" I have seen!

It is a strange name as barrister is such a upper class profession and "barista" sounds related and yet more romantic! A barrister is more reserved and disciplined and keeps secrets, but a good barista is gregarious and spreads spicy verbal tweet-like quips to keep the action going!

Asher

James Lemon

Thanks for your picture, James!

Good thing your little black Leica is so unobtrusive, but for the red dot. ( Do you ever tape it over, to hide it?)

Somehow, I thought that "barista was female! "Baristus" would be male, after all! So this is the very first official picture of male "baristas" I have seen!

It is a strange name as barrister is such a upper class profession and "barista" sounds related and yet more romantic! A barrister is more reserved and disciplined and keeps secrets, but a good barista is gregarious and spreads spicy verbal tweet-like quips to keep the action going!

Asher

Hi Asher

Not all Leica's have a red dot! But I would not bother using something as tacky as tape to cover the dot. Nothing can be a secret if more than one person knows but a Barrister would like you to believe that he can keep one.

James

James Lemon

What coffee bar was this? The equipment looks like it comes from the French owned chain La Colombo.

Asher

Asher

Revolver is a family owned and operated business run by Giannakos. It is about two things: Coffee, and the experience that should go with it. Their coffee program is simple, but precise.

Best, regards