• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Recommendation for high end Business Card?

Otto Haring

Can you recommend a high end business card printing company? I have used vista print but the paper quality is not that nice...

Any recommendations?

Umesh Bhatt

I have used overnightprints.com and am happy with their quality. Most of them do offer full color printing on good stock paper with UV coating, glossy or Mat finish ...In any case - what do you mean high end?

I will give a try to Moo. $136 for 400 cards is not bad at all.

I make my cards through MOO and they are gorgeous. I can't recommend them enough.

I use the regular ones and even those are seriously great quality, and you can make each one different if you want, and full color on both sides if you wish. The regular ones are 16 pt and very nice.

They have many options for different types too, rounded corners, gloss laminated, mini-cards that would work well to include with wedding favors as they are so inexpensive or very high end ones that are very thick with a different color card through the middle. These are more like regular business cards with 4 color printing with a textured surface and a different color card running through the middle. Those are 32 pt. I have not used these, as they are quite a bit more expensive but they do look great.

They also do amazing post-cards that are full gloss one side, and very thick and glossy also. I've used these and always get compliments on how nice they are. Nicer than regular travel post-cards you can buy. Since you are a wedding photographer, you could send out to prospective clients especially if you see they have announced their engagement in the paper. Back side would be a hand written note to congratulate them and on the other, an amazing wedding photo to enchant them enough to check out your website and call you up. You also can make each one of these have a different full color back.

oh, also, I once had a crimp in 2 cards out of 60 postcards, and I wrote them, and they send me a whole new set for free with free shipping and they were here in 3 days. I was impressed.

Maggie

Otto Haring

I make my cards through MOO and they are gorgeous. I can't recommend them enough.

I use the regular ones and even those are seriously great quality, and you can make each one different if you want, and full color on both sides if you wish. The regular ones are 16 pt and very nice.

They have many options for different types too, rounded corners, gloss laminated, mini-cards that would work well to include with wedding favors as they are so inexpensive or very high end ones that are very thick with a different color card through the middle. These are more like regular business cards with 4 color printing with a textured surface and a different color card running through the middle. Those are 32 pt. I have not used these, as they are quite a bit more expensive but they do look great.

They also do amazing post-cards that are full gloss one side, and very thick and glossy also. I've used these and always get compliments on how nice they are. Nicer than regular travel post-cards you can buy. Since you are a wedding photographer, you could send out to prospective clients especially if you see they have announced their engagement in the paper. Back side would be a hand written note to congratulate them and on the other, an amazing wedding photo to enchant them enough to check out your website and call you up. You also can make each one of these have a different full color back.

oh, also, I once had a crimp in 2 cards out of 60 postcards, and I wrote them, and they send me a whole new set for free with free shipping and they were here in 3 days. I was impressed.

Maggie

Thanks Maggie!