• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

For Asher - Tulipa and Her Lovers

I posted some images yesterday and related how tulips were my muse and Asher mentioned that he would like to see some of the tulips used like nudes using the sheets that I had in an image. Well, I went to see and yes, I had some with the sheets, but were not at all something that I might consider sensual. So, today, I did a shoot. The tulips were past due, and very fragile and falling apart but I thought, considering the circumstances of what I was trying to portray, that it just showed intimacy and vulnerability and liked the idea. I must mention that I only took about photos yet had such a wonderful time doing this shoot. I hope you enjoy it.

for you Asher: Tulipa and Her Lovers:

Tulipa was a Free Spirit and throughout her long and happy life, she took several lovers. She looked forward to everyday which could be very different from the last, but never boring. She played by her own rules and everything she did, she did with passion.

tulipaandtristan.jpg

tulipaandliam.jpg

tulipaandjulien.jpg

tulipaandalessandro.jpg

tulipaandsean.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Dear Maggie,

This is indeed such a kind guesture. I so appreciate the effor you took to e press the sentiment through Tulipa!

I always have thought, that if I had had a daughter, I would tell her 3 things about sleepovers[/COLOR]!

1. Have your own place!

2. When you look at his head on the pillow before he wakes up, you have to feel you are the luckiest person as you have someone to treasure

3. He has to be able to stay the entire night and then well beyond sun up with have time for breakfast and a walk.

After all, you can go to bed with anyone
but you cannot wake up with “anyone”
as that is beoyond degrading!

Tulipa, however, would make good choices, but she’s not my actual daughter, so I can enjoy her beauty without restraint!

Thanks,

Asher

Dear Maggie,

This is indeed such a kind guesture. I so appreciate the effor you took to e press the sentiment through Tulipa!

I always have thought, that if I had had a daughter, I would tell her 3 things about sleepovers!

1. Have your own place!

2. When you look at his head on the pillow before he wakes up, you have to feel you are the luckiest person as you have someone to treasure

3. He has to be able to stay the entire night and then well beyond sun up with have time for breakfast and a walk.

After all, you can go to bed with anyone
but you cannot wake up with “anyone”
as that is beoyond degrading!

Tulipa, however, would make good choices, but she’s not my actual daughter, so I can enjoy her beauty without restraint!

Thanks,

Asher

I'm so glad you approve and liked it, Asher.

I have to thank you as I had such great fun and thought it was a grand idea! :) Maggie