• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Homage?

Cem_Usakligil

I guess one can see this as a homage to both Paul Abbot and Michael Nagel. Due to the architecture, of course, but also due to the square crop (Paul) and the graffiti (Michael). I have decided to leave the left edge of the building in the picture because it creates a disturbance/unease.

i05105.jpg

Doug Kerr

Hi, Cem,

I guess one can see this as a homage to both Paul Abbot and Michael Nagel. Due to the architecture, of course, but also due to the square crop (Paul) and the graffiti (Michael). I have decided to leave the left edge of the building in the picture because it creates a disturbance/unease.

i05105.jpg

You honor me by your recognition of the power of disturbance and unease. I am proud to thus be put into the company of Paul and Michael.

Best regards,

Doug

Cem_Usakligil

My dear Doug,

Hi, Cem,

You honor me by your recognition of the power of disturbance and unease. I am proud to thus be put into the company of Paul and Michael.

Best regards,

Doug
But of course! This goes without saying. You are a grand master in those areas and anything pertaining to engineering.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi, Cem,

Best regards,

Doug
Cem,

I do like the wall texture. More so your gestures to our colleagues! That we know enough to acknowledge their vision, (in our own work), is part of the unique allure of this small corner of the internet!

Asher

Michael Nagel

Hi Cem,

Thanks - I feel honored - I did not think that the street art thread is considered that significant.

I like it. The graffiti is more on the tag side of street art, but the colors fit well.

Best regards,
Michael

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Cem,

Thanks - I feel honored - I did not think that the street art thread is considered that significant.

I like it. The graffiti is more on the tag side of street art, but the colors fit well.

Best regards,
Michael
The street art thread is significant to me Michael. I enjoy seeing something new there every time. I have been shooting a lot of graffiti myself for a few years, perhaps I should share some of it later.