• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Ugly Mugg

Matt Halstead

Hi guys,

I was bored the other night so decided to take a self portrait. The camera was on a tripod and tethered to my laptop which i used to take the photo.

For those interested I used a flash fired through a large softbox just to the front / left.

Image was processed to create an oil painting effect.

C & C welcome:

8259179014_8233aed926_c.jpg

Cheers,

Matt

Well, obviously, you are a very handsome man with gorgeous eyes, but for me, although I think it is almost perfect, I think you needed a white board or something to reflect the light so you had just a whiff of an eye on the shadow side. Not much, just enough to believe Rembrandt painted it. Otherwise, well done!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi guys,

I was bored the other night so decided to take a self portrait. The camera was on a tripod and tethered to my laptop which i used to take the photo.

For those interested I used a flash fired through a large softbox just to the front / left.

Image was processed to create an oil painting effect.

C & C welcome:

8259179014_8233aed926_c.jpg

Matt,

I'm glad you didn't add that metameric effect that's so amazingly frightening! I too miss the other eye, but had Maggie not expressed that, I would have not thought to mention it!

Asher