• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Background floors

Robert Dominick

Has anyone used the "wood" drop floors that are backed with rubber and can be rolled up? I am currently looking at some from a company called "Candy Floors". I am curious as to how they hold up and look like when a model wearing heels or boots etc stands on them. Does the floor sag in the spot wear the heels rests on the floor?

I hope the way I described it sounds right! Thanks, Robert

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Any luck on your floors, Robert? I'd also look at the inexpensive laminates that are like plywood sheets and fit together easily.

Asher

Robert Dominick

Not yet. Still waiting to order something, too busy til after the holidays. Im also interested in the roll up, rubber backed floor drops. Im curious as to if a models shoes (heels) impress into the floor enough to be visible in the photos. Guess Im going to have to buy one and find out!