• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Shooting B&W With Asher

I have to see what film I have and do some shooting too! Am jealous of your streadfast committment.

Asher

Maybe we do something together Asher! I very much doubt that I could come to Santa Monica next month and not drag at least one of my big cameras with me.

You have some gear that makes me drool... from your 8x10 Chamonix, to your Cooke PS945 (if you still have these). I've only gone up to 4x5in, I'd love to give 8x10in a go!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Maybe we do something together Asher! I very much doubt that I could come to Santa Monica next month and not drag at least one of my big cameras with me.

You have some gear that makes me drool... from your 8x10 Chamonix, to your Cooke PS945 (if you still have these). I've only gone up to 4x5in, I'd love to give 8x10in a go!
Whenever you are in Los Angeles, you are welcome to shoot with my gear!

Asher