• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello Everyone!

Mike Sansone

Hey all!

My name is Mike Sansone, and I am a photographer from chicago. I specialize in shooting headshots for actors, and corporate professionals.

Thanks for letting me post..can't wait to see everyone else's headshots.

Here is a link to check out some of my headshots... https://mikesansonephotography.com let me know what you guys think!

MIKE

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hey all!

My name is Mike Sansone, and I am a photographer from chicago. I specialize in shooting headshots for actors, and corporate professionals.

Thanks for letting me post..can't wait to see everyone else's headshots.

Here is a link to check out some of my headshots... https://mikesansonephotography.com let me know what you guys think!

Welcome Mike,

Yes, your website is beautifully organized and inviting. Have something on the top to indicate the region where your services are available.

I like the fact that you offer variants of the look. Usually agents want 4 "looks" and you obviously have the lack of hard tension in your work that folk can relax and laugh. That is a good quality.

I would say on first pass, your website is simply great.

Do you have Windows of time to do more full body portraits or corporate formal photography or just actors.

What about for fun?

What do you focus on then?

Again, a huge welcome. If you need help in posting images, just drop me. pM!

Asher

Hi Mike, nice portraits. Everyone looks very professional and well-groomed. I think you must have a make-up artist and hair dresser available when doing your shoots. All I can say is they look great and I hope you will share some here!

:) Maggie

Samir Adnan

Hello, I am newbie from Bangladesh. I signed in this community few days. I have great interesting in learning photography. I hope this would be the great to learn something.

Thanks to all!