• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: A couple SOOC

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
I have been playing with a new concept for my studio and have also been working with a dress designer - thought I'd share these sooc images. They're not edited yet. I know I have to adjust the skintones

917270003_WDiNm-M.jpg

917278296_eeGpC-M.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sneek Peek Showing of New Work Appreciated!

I have been playing with a new concept for my studio and have also been working with a dress designer - thought I'd share these sooc images. They're not edited yet. I know I have to adjust the skintones

917270003_WDiNm-M.jpg

917278296_eeGpC-M.jpg

Kathy,

What a joy to see your new work! I'm thrilled that you are expanding your scope of clientele. This is a a natural progression from children and glamor/boudoir and it's a very practical connection. I like the lighting and color. Great new ground to cover!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Folk should note this is shared just to keep us updated of the new work and this is not for C&C, just enjoy!