• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My Animals

Charlotte Thompson

The first cat is Doc" he weighs 18 pounds and is twelve years old/both cats are taking morning naps on the patio
My two year old Chihuahua Bennie' loves to chase them and play bite their ears/ The other cat is Wendell' both cats are brothers and were born on my ranch way back when-

DSC_0164-2.jpg

DSC_0162-3.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

I enjoyed number one the most. I miss having a cat. One day I'll own another. It'll be an outdoor cat though. My in-laws stay in a small town in Warroad, Mn and there are many strays. I love to watch them and see how similar they are to the big cats.

thanks
jake

Charlotte Thompson

Joachim

isn't that the cutest bling! thanks for coming by

Charlotte-

Jake
Oh he is the sweetest old thing! Thanks for stopping in

Charlotte-