• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Grand Court, British Museum - London '15

Paul Abbott

Another from the Grand Court of the British Museum...

britishmuseumamplion700_zpsodwtagef.jpg

Grand Court, British Museum - London '15 - Paul Abbott
RICOH GR w/ GW3 21mm

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Another from the Grand Court of the British Museum...

britishmuseumamplion700_zpsodwtagef.jpg

Grand Court, British Museum - London '15 - Paul Abbott
RICOH GR w/ GW3 21mm

Paul,

Now you are back to your style with vigor - the angle and the comprehensive inclusion of enough elements for a complete understanding of the subject - well enough to start asking questions.

That glass ceiling and the captured shadows on the wall really unite the composition. I love it!

Glad you're back at last!

Asher

Paul Abbott

Thanks Asher, thanks Rachel.
I have photographed this place a few times already but there are only so many angles that can yield a good result with the 21mm wide-angle. This place does need that treatment to do it justice...

Asher Kelman

Thanks Asher, thanks Rachel.
I have photographed this place a few times already but there are only so many angles that can yield a good result with the 21mm wide-angle. This place does need that treatment to do it justice...

Paul,

I'd love you to take on a similar picture at the Louvre in Paris, so as to capture tha shadows from the glass of the pyramid above!

Asher

Paul Abbott

I've never been to Paris, Asher. If I did I would visit the Louvre, that's for sure and I would give the Eiffel Tower a good going over. I really should pay a visit...

It looks like i'll be visiting San Francisco in September, for two weeks. Samantha my partner, is currently researching places to visit and whatnot...Flights are booked and my fingers are ready to be fingerprinted, which I utterly resent.
I did hear that your presumed guilty before innocent in America... :D

Asher Kelman

I've never been to Paris, Asher. If I did I would visit the Louvre, that's for sure and I would give the Eiffel Tower a good going over. I really should pay a visit...

It looks like i'll be visiting San Francisco in September, for two weeks. Samantha my partner, is currently researching places to visit and whatnot...Flights are booked and my fingers are ready to be fingerprinted, which I utterly resent.
I did hear that your presumed guilty before innocent in America... :D

Just white male Europeans, LOL!

.............Then it's just a hop and a skip to Los Angeles!

Asher