• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Muse Visits! still life?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Nigel,

Simple and well done!

I like photography that is a very short statement that gets our attention but once we linger, we are left to put together the rest of the lives of the puzzle from our imagination!

This is a pretty damned nice picture. We are able to get a sense of a relaxed mood and the loll who'd of a person being present beside her in the room. She's comfortable but we do not know whether she might be listening to music, sleeping or perhaps chatting with her mother or fellow!

It d us in immediately and then we are puzzled. So you allow us to fill in our own story, a generous and sensible way to show art!

I would love to see more of such succinct and incompletely defined situations!

Asher

Nigel Allan

Nigel,

Simple and well done!

I like photography that is a very short statement that gets our attention but once we linger, we are left to put together the rest of the lives of the puzzle from our imagination!

This is a pretty damned nice picture. We are able to get a sense of a relaxed mood and the loll who'd of a person being present beside her in the room. She's comfortable but we do not know whether she might be listening to music, sleeping or perhaps chatting with her mother or fellow!

It d us in immediately and then we are puzzled. So you allow us to fill in our own story, a generous and sensible way to show art!

I would love to see more of such succinct and incompletely defined situations!

Asher
Asher, I am blown away by your generosity of spirit.

"This is a pretty damned nice picture." What higher accolade could I receive? Thank you so much. I always appreciate your feedback and comments and regard them most highly

Charlotte Thompson

Very beautiful minimal I would think. It has shades of the old black and white 50's movies. Which are non-comparable!Would look extremely beautiful blown up to a large size framed for most anyplace in a house- not kitchens though- Nice work!

Charlotte-