• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: A series.

James Lemon

This is the last picture in this series. Thank you for watching and commenting.

Unusual to see a set of lifting chains is such great condition, it appears that this set has not had much use. This set would be a considerable expense to purchase new. I enjoyed the straight up photography and unique adventure.

Best, regards
James

Jerome Marot

Well... the chain was not abandoned if that is what makes you wonder. The owner was not that far.
Thank you for watching.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

This is the first picture in this series.

("Günstig Tanken" = "Low priced petrol")

That is one way to do it. I felt that without a little bit of distraction, the image would be too simple.

Jerome,

I like your constancy in keeping on track in this pictorial journey. We have a lot of apparently disparate subjects, but all linked by a set of related motifs of subtle marking of objects of interest and framing.

You have kept the motif of a special way of framing or isolating an object, trusting and allowing us to mentally complete your ranking of the main object of interest in our own ways.

I am enjoying this very individual way of looking at the inevitable demise of many of our enterprises.

This series calls to our attention the need for planned recycling and structural flexibility in building so that we can recycle or repurpose more efficiently.

We need to begin to understand urban and industrial decay!

Asher

Jerome Marot

Did you read what was written on the sheets of paper below?

"Tagliatelle gelb 7mm 500g, 10Pack/K1, Euro/Netto 1,799/Pack, Euro/Brutto 1,925/Pack"
"De Cecco Spaghetti Nr. 12 500g, 24St/K1, Euro/Netto 0,899/Stück, Euro/Brutto 1,069/Stück"
etc... "De Cecco Penn Rigate, ...", "Servietten 42x40 bordeaux...", "Tortellini mit Fleisch 500g", "Servietten 33x33 champagne...",...

Anything you wish to buy?