• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Cartoons, Photos and composites on TRUMP, TRUMPISM

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
ADAMS20161110-large_trans++2xH_am5qyIBBe32ZCWDxVJsEAVEVd1rEOxUIrDlEOVI.jpg

1011-MATT-GALLERY-WEB-P1-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png

Daily Telegraph: Today​

Asher

Asher Kelman

image002.jpg

Credit: I have no idea!​

I think she would do it if 007 wasn't now in a Peshmerga special forces operation somewhere near mosul.

Asher Kelman

CwyRi7FXEAAJvnT.jpg:large

ygreck ‏@ygreck 18h18 hours ago
#ElectionNight #Election2016 #ClintonVsTrump @globalcartoons​

These are beauties, Asher! Humor is probably the best way through this, but four years is going to be a long, long haul. Fortunately, Donald has a proven tendency to regularly provide rich fodder.

Asher Kelman

Fabulous find, Jerome! Normally, folk who plan a political career don't appear on the Howard Stern Show to boast about their sexual proclivities, nor do they make the statement you have discovered!

He created a lampoon of all the pundits and pollsters, an entire idustry of liars and spinners!

Asher

Jerome Marot

Fabulous find, Jerome! Normally, folk who plan a political career don't appear on the Howard Stern Show to boast about their sexual proclivities, nor do they make the statement you have discovered!

He created a lampoon of all the pundits and pollsters, an entire idustry of liars and spinners!

You have seen the note, haven't you?

OB Trump joke:

Cw59iG7XAAE_K8o.jpg