• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Enhancing OPF: New allowance for pictures per post and times for editing!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I've noticed that folk seem to be needing more space for images that are related. So we've increased allowable images per post to 6 for those rare occasions where it's really, really needed. don't mix up unrelated subjects or themes as it makes it difficult to give meaningful comment.

As for editing your new thread, the title can me revised for up to 3 hours. All posts from now on can be edited over the subsequent 6 hours but after 3 hours it will be reported as "edited" with a time stamp. Please don't edit in such a way as to make responses to your posts orphaned!

I hope these changes prove to be useful.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

I've noticed that folk seem to be needing more space for images that are related. So we've increased allowable images per post to 6 for those rare occasions where it's really, really needed. don't mix up unrelated subjects or themes as it makes it difficult to give meaningful comment.

As for editing your new thread, the title can be revised for up to 3 hours. All posts from now on can be edited over the subsequent 6 hours but after 3 hours it will be reported as "edited" with a time stamp. Please don't edit in such a way as to make responses to your posts orphaned!

I hope these changes prove to be useful.
Those sound very worthwhile. Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug