• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lomo Projection lens OKP1-100-1 100mm f1.8 in the park

Dr Klaus Schmitt

27938708242_ef7ac23c5a_o.jpg

27938709702_8e4a3c0fa9_o.jpg

27938709062_2da78affb8_o.jpg

27938707492_5cbb0a31ef_o.jpg

28006572656_38a0c0ab05_o.jpg

27938707932_c8ec0ea8f6_o.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Each flower is painted with importance against a soft canvas. Some seem to be offering themselves up as gifts or sacrifices. The diverse pretty colors enchant us, but of what possible purpose in the grand design of things can this delight be based on? I am flummoxed by the extent of the beauty and the existential reasons for this phenomenon!

I wish we could actually see like this, at will and without hallucinogenics, if we so wished....... and then we would fall in love every 30 seconds of daylight!

Asher

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Thanks Asher!

That one is not as tack sharp as others and actually rather difficult to focus ;-)
But it has some glow, which adds to some dreamy effect, which can be rather pleasant
for certain subjects. Bokeh is very creamy and soft, especially the front bokeh.

27938707222_cfb7efcf33_o.jpg

27938708102_6645bdc030_o.jpg

Asher Kelman

Thanks for the delicious extra dose of cream! I swear these are almost like cheating on one's diet, they are so over the top, wonderfully rich!

Asher

Dr Klaus Schmitt

This one and these type of lenses in general are indeed very rewarding, after having mastered their razor thin DOF, with rich colors, great contrast and very smooth and creamy bokeh!

They can still be found for rather small amounts, yet prices are increasing fast over the last months, so the phase where they were neglected sleepers is over, so I cannot more than emphasize to start now with this quite different type of photography if so interested!!

Happy 4th July btw.!!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
This one and these type of lenses in general are indeed very rewarding, after having mastered their razor thin DOF, with rich colors, great contrast and very smooth and creamy bokeh!

They can still be found for rather small amounts, yet prices are increasing fast over the last months, so the phase where they were neglected sleepers is over, so I cannot more than emphasize to start now with this quite different type of photography if so interested!!

Happy 4th July btw.!!

Klaus
one more time your images are magic!

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

Klaus,

What connection is needed to mount the lens?

I have adopters for M42 and Pentax screw mount for the Sony A7R

Asher