• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Shaw Air Expo 2016 US Air Force Thunderbirds and more

Paul Abbott

Yeah, like it a lot. The canopy and pilot are tack sharp it looks like. Those vortices? coming off the side of the plane are really cool to see...

I would like to have seen a little more space on the right hand side of the image, more room to fly into so to speak, but it's nitpicking really, considering. In fact, considering this particular angle it still works to have the plane bullseye in the image anyway, so nevermind. Nice one, indeed.

Don Ferguson Jr.

Yea, I like it both ways and agree it looks good having little room on the right to fly into. I had to crop some took with my 400 5.6 L. Vortices are cool. Glad you like the shots.
Don

IMG_9879-Edit-Edit-4_zpslp1nwifd.jpg

Paul Abbott

Do you ever print any of your images up and frame them for the wall, Don? Or even self publish a book or two with all your shots?

Don Ferguson Jr.

Do you ever print any of your images up and frame them for the wall, Don? Or even self publish a book or two with all your shots?

Paul, I do print them with my Epson 1400 have around 25 13 x 19 mostly landscape that had custom framed at a local shop, latest one done was Pretty Place. The MiG you like and the two shots here turned out well printed at 13 x 19.
Don