• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

People with the Sony A7R

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This camera is light and one's tempted take it it along instead of a pocketable digicam.

Passing the hairdresser I this caught my eye.

_DSC2308.jpg

Asher Kelman: The Hairdresser

55mm f1.8 Sonnar ISO 320 f2.5 1/160 sec
Process in Photoshop CC and Topaz Clarity

The folk inside were looking back at my little grandchildren going for icecream. So they were game for a picture! :)

Asher

Asher Kelman

_DSC1470_Sliver EFfex Pro_Supervisor.jpg

Asher Kelman: The Hardware Store Supervisor

Zeiss 55mm 1.8 Sonnar, ISO 500 f1.8, 1/200 sec[

Processed in Photoshop CC from RAW file and in Nik Sliver Effex Pro/SIZE]

The supervisor allows me a 15% "builder's discount", helps me choose tools and doesn't object to me photographing blooms in the flower department - good fellow all around!

Your critique welcomed! Yes, I could indeed crop tighter, I see that :) But, like this, I keep him as something in the giant store, even with untidiness. That's what I like!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Outside the hardware store, they smiled!

_DSC1488.jpg

Asher Kelman: Two girls

55mm f1.8 Sonnar ISO 200 f2.5 1/160 sec +1 EV

Both Saudi. One is a social worker and the other works in commerce.

Asher

Love it! The tones, colours, composition. Really great. The A7R certainly is a game-changer with regards to quality/size comparison, though it seems that quality is not often on tap hand-help. But that doesn't matter with images like these :)

_DSC2308.jpg

This camera is light and one's tempted take it it along instead of a pocketable digicam.

Passing the hairdresser I this caught my eye.

_DSC2308.jpg

The folk inside were looking back at my little grandchildren going for icecream. So they were game for a picture! :)

Asher
I really like this one a lot. It's a little confusing to figure out who is where as there are reflections going on but that is actually what makes it interesting.

Asher Kelman

It's rare that a fellow takes my interest away from photographing flowers, ladies and artwork. However at the opening celebration for MOCA's exhibition the work of Andy Warhol, "Shadows", I noticed a very special fellow and his business card had a Twin Reflex Rollei. Got to be a special photographer!

_DSC4982.jpg

Asher Kelman: Aleks Kocev #1

Sony A7R 55mm f1.8 Sonnar
Process in Photoshop CC and Nik Seliver Effex Pro

_DSC4984.jpg

Asher Kelman: Aleks Kocev #2

Sony A7R 55mm f1.8 Sonnar
Process in Photoshop CC and Nik Seliver Effex Pro

Turns out he's a very warn and wonderful chap and I plan to get to know and follow his work.

Asher