• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

reduction

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wolfgang,

Is it your intention that the two pictures should be viewed stacked one over the other.

.....or else are they really, independant, separate but related works that are intended to be able to stand on their own?

If they are meant to be seen like a pair of eyes or hands in prayer, that's fine too.

In any case, I already enjo the style but await your directions.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi

some philosophy on less color and form (made with 5D3, EF100mm, daylight)

Wolfgang,

This is so light and airy and full of the open and delicate silk and freshness of springtime.

I appreciate you sharing these gentle, lightly-touched works. I was concerned at trying to appreciate and digest anything but one at a time, but worried that you might have wanted them to be seen as a conjoined pair, as that was a reasonable possibility.

Asher