• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: A rare selfie

fahim mohammed

Taken today, when my son returned from work.
My grandson took away his stethoscope and demanded I be subjected to a medical exam...

p2581516466-5.jpg

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

Taken today, when my son returned from work.
My grandson took away his stethoscope and demanded I be subjected to a medical exam...

p2581516466-5.jpg

Do we have the results? Or did he have to send his notes to some pathologist for interpretation?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
What a wonderful duo! Both appreciate and treasure the other. One only knows that all around him shower love, the other also, but has the awe of personally understanding our failings too!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Doug, Asher....thanks for stopping by.

It just so happens that I had a spectrum of blood, stool/urine, tests yesterday in the morn.
Chest CT and a CT of the colon is scheduled. I did not want the invasive colonoscopy!

Most of Nov. is medical tests month for me.

The little one flies back to his country shortly. Not that far from you Doug.

Thanks again.

Jarmo Juntunen

Well, nice to meet you both, Fahim! Having an in-house/in-family doctor must have its' economical upside. Maybe you can teach him to fix cars as well, lol!

fahim mohammed

Jarmo folks...

Jarmo, I have a major car repair. It happened today. And boy, is it going to cost me a leg!

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

So there you are! My dearest friend fromOPF for many years. Your kindness is ever glowing in the photo. I wish you a very clean bill of health sand many years to come. The photo is priceless as you are!

My Best!

Charlotte-