• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My muses

ah, yes, I figure if Asher can have muses, so can I. And yes, they are tulips; I know I may be boring some of you with these, but they inspire me to shoot and I want to share. I was going to yesterday, but my website server had changed their server settings and I couldn't connect; now if the ftp I was using would tell me that then I would have went to look right away, but instead it kept saying that it was timing out so I thought there was just a roadblock somewhere in my connection.

Anyways, hopefully you will enjoy these as much as I had taking them. I took many more but these are probably my faves.

lightswept.jpg

triplejoy.jpg

spirited.jpg

undulation.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
ah, yes, I figure if Asher can have muses, so can I. And yes, they are tulips; .............

Anyways, hopefully you will enjoy these as much as I had taking them.

lightswept.jpg

I love this!

You have the sheets, Maggie, so you are already putting us in the mode for muses partially exposed, reclining or leaning against a draped chez lounge

Please extend this idea with more of your fabric, as if your flowers were graceful nudes of equal beauty!

Asher

lightswept.jpg

I love this!

You have the sheets, Maggie, so you are already putting us in the mode for muses partially exposed, reclining or leaning against a draped chez lounge

Please extend this idea with more of your fabric, as if your flowers were graceful nudes of equal beauty!

Asher

Thank you, Asher. I will have to check the other images I took as they were taken yesterday and the day before and at the moment, have not only faded but any slight touch and the petals just fall. I'll go through them tomorrow to see if there is something I like!

Andy brown

Maggie, these are gorgeous (as per bloody usual).
Your genius is unstoppable. Give us mortals a break will ya?. Sheesh!
Light swept is my fave.

Maggie, these are gorgeous (as per bloody usual).
Your genius is unstoppable. Give us mortals a break will ya?. Sheesh!
Light swept is my fave.

Oh, Andy, you are too kind. Thank you so much! One thing is for sure, you have put a huge smile on my face. I'm glad you like them and for your fave too! :) Maggie