• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Avon Ohio USA

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Just joined this forum and was told to introduce myself by the moderator.
Anyway. My name is Tony. I live in Avon Ohio. Married with a kid.
Oh yeah... I am a shutterbug!!!

Guilty as charged! Well Tony we're glad you arrived in spite of those huge snow drifts I see in your pictures! One can get frost bite, a broken leg, a hernia and a lost SD card all in the same moment!

Hope to see a lot of your work. We do share a lot here and show pictures for just showing, repairing, critique. We even provide RAW files to excercise creativity and explore what you might find in a camera you do not own!

Enjoy,

Asher

Asher Kelman

It’s 11 years since you joined and you sold your Canon gear. Now you child is a grown up!

Are you still shooting?

Ashef

Asher Kelman

Well now, Tony, I can see what you have been doing and lately without your Canon gear.

Congrats on your move to the Fuji XT system.

For those who would love to see your recent work, here is the link!

Hope you will get to share your favorites with us.

OMG, this is a long time to wait!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Tony,

Welcome aboard.
Just joined this forum and was told to introduce myself by the moderator.

Anyway. My name is Tony. I live in Avon Ohio.

What stop? Oh, I guess that would have been in Avon Lake.

Married with a kid.

Oh yeah... I am a shutterbug!!

Good. Looking forward to see your work.

Best regards,

Doug