• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Ladybird Lake

Brandon Cade

townlakebetterSM.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

Feel free to ask/tell any questions, comments, or constructive criticism.

:)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I gather this is the lake near Austin Texas.

Brandon,

What is the intent for the image? Otherwise it's hard to give feedback. It may be perfect for one purpose by not for another. Does the second picture come from the first? Is this a test for the quality of the lens?

Asher

Brandon Cade

I gather this is the lake near Austin Texas.

Brandon,

What is the intent for the image? Otherwise it's hard to give feedback. It may be perfect for one purpose by not for another. Does the second picture come from the first? Is this a test for the quality of the lens?

Asher

Yes, Sir.

I was attempting to show the very old, and new (buildings) of Austin. It is one of the nicest locations where I can include a newer builder with the very old Austin power plant.

The second photo is separate, but it is the same building inside the photo.

David Thomasson

The blues strike me as overdone, and I think the details in the building (in this one) could be brought out to better effect.

As posted:
blues0.jpg

Edited:
blues1.jpg

Last edited: