• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Mystery Book of Blood

Charlotte Thompson

Some of my latest overlay work with thriller and horror story in mind- I haven't been around except to reply on others work of late-busy with work and stuff- I hope you enjoy- sorry I can't publish any pending for publication just yet- but I really like these- I did use myself in these- sort of a thriller type mystery effect in these- Sincerely- Charlotte

Collages208.jpg

Collages209.jpg

fahim mohammed

I can see your eyes. But not into them. The mysteries that lie within I cannot fathom.

I shall wait for the publication.

Take care.

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim
thank you friend- Just some work for a mystery type of story
I do so appreciate that you always come by and reply to my work!

Charlotte-

Mark Hampton

Charlotte,

I like the images - where do they go from here - I feel as if i am reading the 1st sentence and i want more.

cheers

Charlotte Thompson

Mark

Thank you...these are my digital art overlay work for book covers this is a thriller mystery cover but not published yet.......they must do the job because book covers are what you see first and if "you" want more.....then I did a good job-
I am currently working with horror and thriller writers for covers

Charlotte-