• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My first videoclip

Although it's a dutch band I think it's maybe also nice to share.
A while ago I started doing some photoshoots for Atif and Suggest and they approached me if I would be interested to do a videoclip for them.
Because I had zero experience with a video clip I decided to give it a go under certain restrictions. Final editing had to be done by a company that had more experience, this because the clip would end up on TMF and MTV over here in the Netherlands.

This is the endresult, in the end it was a great experience and something we will repeat.

The whole clip was shot with a 5DMKII, effects are done by another company but the rest is my work.
Hope you like it, although it's Dutch.

At the moment it's shown on TV on a regular basis and the "boys" are getting a lot of exposure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSyCv73HxMM