• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Aloha from Hawaii

Judy Rodriguez

Aloha,
I heard about this forum from my good friend Maggie Terlecki. She has been my mentor and teacher since I started in photography.

I don't really have a certain type of photos that I like to shoot. I pretty much shoot anything that catches my eyes. I have stopped shooting for a long while and I finally figured out why. It is because I don't like to post process...lol

Anyways I hope by being a member here I will get lots of inspiration to get serious about my photography again.

Aloha,
Judy

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Aloha,
I heard about this forum from my good friend Maggie Terlecki. She has been my mentor and teacher since I started in photography.

I don't really have a certain type of photos that I like to shoot. I pretty much shoot anything that catches my eyes. I have stopped shooting for a long while and I finally figured out why. It is because I don't like to post process...lol

Anyways I hope by being a member here I will get lots of inspiration to get serious about my photography again.

Aloha,
Judy

Judy,

Maggie is a fine person to follow. Her work is well crafted. Don't sell yourself short. Share pictures and don't worry about post processing from the onset. Just look for the core features you need when you take the picture. You have a lifetime to post process. Photo-opportunities however are fleetings meetings of change, light and being there with the camera.

Good luck and be kind to your children.

Asher

Judy!
I'm so glad you joined.

I imagine right now, that you, like me, are just wandering around and looking at what has been done and discussed and taking in some amazing photography that is very inspiring. I know we both will learn so much from the members here and hopefully this will be the kickstart you need to get your camera into your hands and you shooting again. Don't worry about post; as Asher says, get the pictures. Bring your camera with you everywhere, and don't miss those magical opportunities.