• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bonjour tout le monde

Annie James

I'm not French, just thought it sounded less boring than 'Hi' . Nice to meet you all, looks like this is a lively and engaging Forum, look forward to looking at all the work.

Annie

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Good thing you clarified that you are not French

Because you would be answered back in French I am sure. We're multi lingual here. I am a Valley Girl (yes, as in Moon Unit Zappa and Sherman Oaks Galleria fame - although I am WAY older than the Galleria) and speak Californian fluently.
Like, Welcome to OPF!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour Annie,

Kathy a raison,
il était plus sûr de préciser que tu n'est pas française…

Dommage!

Bienvenue à bord d'OPF!

Annie James

Je sais ! Je me suis senti que je dois clarifier avant quelqu'un répondu en français, mais hélas, trop tard ! Heureux pour vous rencontrer.

Annie

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
At least you like French language! a rare but very good quality!

Where are you living?
Do you have any photos to post in appropriate forums (in Latin: fora) or maybe a website so we can have an idea of your photography work?

What is/are your "connection/s" with photogrphy?

Have a nice day (or night depending of where you are…)

Annie James

Nicholas, I have a website, but I am too embarrassed to post the address , as it needs seriously updating and tidying up. I have been taking Photographs for 6 months, I shall post some recent work on the Forum I already posted a snap of my daughter in Portraits, but will try not to bore you all to death with moody work, which mine mostly is, a reflection of my miserable temperemant. I take Photographs as an escape, I have no ambitions to make it anything more than that, I use a Nikon D100 and have several lenses ( too many to type out) <-- Lazy!

I enjoy looking at other peoples work , and hoping that someone will have the same outlook as me through their lens.

Nice to meet you.

Annie