• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello Everyone

Allen Maestas

Hi everyone, I happened across this site because Fredmiranda.com was down. I registered because of what I read in the intro page. Sounded like the kind the kind of place I might like to hang out. Anyway, I hope I get around to meeting (texting) with all of you.

Allen
www.photosofnewmexico.com

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Allen,

Let me be the first to welcome you to OPF, I hope you'll enjoy it here.
There is a lot to be gained/learned here for all photographers, so feel free to join any on-going discussions or create new ones. Looking forward to texting with you.

Regards,

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Allen,

Welcome from FM! I used to be there many times a day! Before I know how to do things myself I purchased actions! Now we have a modest but special community devoted to open discussion and sharing of photography experience and getting to express one's ideas to pictures that work. It's a relaxed place with no puffery!

We love seeing photography although there's expertese on even the math that goes behind extracting images from RAW, if you wish! I hope you will love the place and make us your home port!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Allen
welcome from here too…

Any photo to share or a website for us to look at?

What do you mean by Fredmiranda.com being down?

Maybe something did happen some time before (I spend 99% of my "forum time" within OPF) but now it seems to work properly with a lot of recent posts.
I hadn't like that FM were down, it is valuable even if I do prefer OPF ;-)

Allen Maestas

Thanks for the warm welcome Cem, Asher and Nicolas!

Nicolas, FM was down for a period of about 8-10 hours earlier today. So in the meantime I thought I would do some searching for other forums, to see if there is anything new out there. You can follow my link that I have under my name in the original post to see some of my images and you can also go to the landscape forum here to see my 1st post.

Thanks again!

Al

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hoops! sorry for having missed the link under your signature…

Fabulous colored landscape! New Mexico is now on my list of countries to visit!