• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi to All!

Andrew Stannard

pro member
Hi,

I'm a new member here, looking forward to participating.

I moved up from a Fuji F810 to a Canon 20D last year, and am really enjoying my photography since making the move to a DSLR. Main interest is in landscapes, but enjoy taking pictures of most things!

Have just got my website up and running too, so any comments on that are welcome.

Cheers,
Andy.

www.astannard.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Andy,

A great welcome to you!

I am in Munich on my European tour. I did look through part of your website. It is an easy interface to use and I like the work.

If you remind me in the 3rd week in July, I'll write my comments. For now a question, have you considered presenting some of your images in B&W?

Asher

Andrew Stannard

pro member
Hi,

Glad to be here Asher! Looks like OPF is going to be a really good forum to be a member of.

In response to your question, I have looked at B&W white presentation, and indeed there are a few on my site, but I have to confess it is one area where my Post-Processing skills let me down a bit. There seem to so many different ways of converting to B&W that I end up losing myself in all the confusion :) I will have to put together some examples and post in one of the post-processing forums for discussion.

Comments on my site when you are back from your Munich Tour would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Andy.

www.astannard.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Andy,

Great you will post some B&W. Let me know when you post.

Am currently in N.Y.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work and appreciate your participation.

Asher