• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Aussie Hello

Kellie Harriss

Hi all

Came across your forum while looking for sports photography forums. I have "accidently" fallen for sports photography while taking photo's for my partner who coaches Aussie Rules Football at our local club. I've had heaps of parents want copies of my pic's but really need to improve before I feel 100% comfortable with that thought!!

After a quick look around I thought this forum looked great!! So I hope you all don't mind me picking your brains and asking you to pick my photo's to pieces!! Only way to learn.

I am also looking to upgrade next year to some better equipment so your expertise may come in handy. Hopefully oneday I will feel experienced enough to help a "newby" out myself!!

What goes around comes around - I'm assuming that is what this forum is all about!!

Speak to you all soon.

Cheers

Kellie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sorry I missed offically welcoming you immediately! Anyway we're happy to have you here! I've already answered on your sports question. Nill Toulme knows more than I do about sports, much, much more and he's always generous in sharing.

Asher