• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Aloha all!!

Nathan Pablo

My name is Nathan, I am 18 years old and an ocean sports and nature photographer from Honolulu Hawaii. I've been shooting for about 2 years, I learned everything I know about photography from my mom who is a professional photographer.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Nathan,

So glad to greet you! come ashore! This is a very special place for people to share photography.

Could you share your website if you have one I encourage you to wade in and the images that give you pride and a thrill!

Asher

Aloha! My wife grew up in Honolulu, so we go back and visit family once or twice a year, and usually try to get to the other islands when we can. Our favorite is Moloka'i.