• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Second introduction

adrian rathbone

I know i have allready introduced my self once but i didn`t really know where else to put this , this forum is amazing there i was a humble little man taking the odd photo here and there for my own pleasure and then i found this forum, every forum i go into to read a few articles i think " i must try that". So in the two or three days i have been coming here i have shot wildlife, macro, pets, glamour. my beloved (even though she wont let post the shots (yet)) and a host of other project lined up for this weekend.
Id like to thank the forum for if nothing else re-awaking my pasion for photography, right them im off to the sea side camera in hand.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Good!

The idea here is to make you think and then go off and do it. Lots of food for thought and inspiration. There is no charge for the taking. The giving is to chime in and post work of substance as well.

Thanks for sharing that. Now for the pictures of your intended...