• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from New Hampshire!

Angela Gregory

Hi, my name is Angela Gregory, I currently live in NH. I grew up in the southern US, mostly in NC. My job is project based, so I will be moving again in a couple of years. I have been taking pictures for as long as I can remember, starting way back when with a Kodak 110. Years later my father passed along his Konica FS1, which I still have and still works perfectly. I then used the Pentax ZX-30, still part of my collection. When my father passed away in December, I brought home his Minolta Maxxum to be part of my camera family. My first foray into the digital world was a small Fuji but in March I purchased the Pentax K10D. I am using it with the two lenses I already had with my ZX-30, the 28-80 and a 70-300 macro. I have recently been accepted by Ben Lifson as a student and have my first session with him tomorrow afternoon! I look forward to participating in the forums here and receiving the words of wisdom from everyone.

Angela

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi, my name is Angela Gregory, I currently live in NH. I grew up in the southern US, mostly in NC. My job is project based, so I will be moving again in a couple of years. I have been taking pictures for as long as I can remember, starting way back when with a Kodak 110. Years later my father passed along his Konica FS1, which I still have and still works perfectly. I then used the Pentax ZX-30, still part of my collection. When my father passed away in December, I brought home his Minolta Maxxum to be part of my camera family. My first foray into the digital world was a small Fuji but in March I purchased the Pentax K10D. I am using it with the two lenses I already had with my ZX-30, the 28-80 and a 70-300 macro. I have recently been accepted by Ben Lifson as a student and have my first session with him tomorrow afternoon! I look forward to participating in the forums here and receiving the words of wisdom from everyone.

Angela
Welcome Angela,

I love the fact you are a student of Ben Lifson. He's a remarkable man and has influenced a lot of folk. We'd love a link to some of your work and any you post here will be valued and commented on. The Pentax K10 is a very capable camera and the optics are first rate. We have a few Pentax fans here too!

Good luck on your new push!

Asher