• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Good evening

Andy brown

Yeah, yeah, new to this forum.
I'm a half baked, clapped out, dried up, half-arsed clicker with good Nikons on the shelf and sh1t ones in action,..pleased to meet ya.
Now, more about me, no, really back to the thread.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yeah, yeah, new to this forum.
I'm a half baked, clapped out, dried up, half-arsed clicker with good Nikons on the shelf and sh1t ones in action,..pleased to meet ya.
Now, more about me, no, really back to the thread.
Hi Andy,

Glad you got here after you long journey in baking-oven of life! You only need one lens, one body (and maybe add in a wheelchair) then at least one working eye and finger to get some action here. Let's see some stuff. I have no doubt that even the most dried out, clapped out, pesky, a half-arsed-clicker will from time to time astound us!

Welcome,

Asher

Andy brown

Hi Asher, thanks for the welcome.
I will post some pics at some stage but I'll have a look around for a while first.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief