• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Manteca Ca

Anthony Clay

I am new to this site. And I am new to the world of SLR Cameras. I feel like a dummy because I can not even post my pics in the other forums that I belong to. So hopefully by being here I can learn alot from all the Digital Camera Experts! BTW, I have a Nikon D60.

Welcome Anthony. It's always good to see more Nikon shooters. Read, read, read, and shoot, shoot, shoot. You'll get there.
James Newman

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thaks for the reception! Now, when can I post pics? :)
Just have them on a site like Flikr, pBase, Smugmug or whatever you like or your own server and then get the URL of that image and place it between
and it will appear here!

Good luck

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Antony

welcome on board!

The url you posted is on your own hard disk, that won't make it!

As Asher explained, you have to get your images hosted on a webserver…

Have a great day!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Anthony,

Have to gotten a web hosting service as mentioned above? Load up the images. They should be .jpg or .png and in sRGB color space. That's an easy first step.

Now you have to determine the URL address of one of your images. One way is to drag that image to a new browser window, it doesn't matter which one. The image will appear and in the address bar you'll have the address. That what you need for each picture. Post that address and we'll demonstrate how to insert it!

Asher