• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Armed Emelie ...

Sometimes I find some images from old sessions that did not get done. Here is Emelie, that I first met when assisting a photographer pal.

emelie_armed_fix_800.jpg

Some images that was done is a vector style ...

NEW_vector_profil.jpg

This was shot in Stockholm in front of a church, with a speedlite and a transparent umbrella.

emily_soft_800_wide.jpg

And a more fashion lie face, at least half way.

emily_half_color_750.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sometimes I find some images from old sessions that did not get done. Here is Emelie, that I first met when assisting a photographer pal.

emelie_armed_fix_800.jpg

Per,

This has a flair to it, energy and a great composition. Well done. I like the model. Is she available for your work too?

It's too polished, as if for a fashion magazine, for what I think would go in a gallery. If it were not so finished, would you class it as "gothic"?

Asher

Thanks. Its been years since I had contact with Emelie and I don't know what she is doing nowadays. Yes, I polish to much at times, as I am a little obsessed with retouching skin manually =).
Here is the dodge and burn layers combined for the skin retouch of the third image.

emelie_d&b_example.jpg

.. and here is the skin in 100% ...

emelie_d&b_example_skin.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks. Its been years since I had contact with Emelie and I don't know what she is doing nowadays. Yes, I polish to much at times, as I am a little obsessed with retouching skin manually =).
Here is the dodge and burn layers combined for the skin retouch of the third image.

emelie_d&b_example.jpg

With what blur/blend modes?

Asher

No blur used. I use Soft Light for general D&B and Overlay to enhance whites, for instance in eye reflections. Multiply to lower whites.

No retouching jobs, except last month =), for a cd cover. I am a terrible business man but that frees some time for strange projects =)