• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Advanced Marketing Mastery Woskshop on DVD

Alain Briot

pro member
We are pleased to announce that the new*Advanced Marketing Mastery Workshop on DVD*is now available for immediate order at this link:

http://beautiful-landscape.com/Articles-DVD-Marketing-Advanced-SPO.html

This new tutorial was published this week and contains 100% new knowledge and techniques that are not featured in my Marketing book or any of my other marketing tutorials.

To celebrate the release of this new and exciting tutorial a*Special Offer*is available. *This offer features the following:
- 20% off the regular price
- Free shipping anywhere in the world
- 2 unique bonuses available only if you order during this special.

When you visit the link aboe you will download the complete table of contents, listen to excerpts from the DVD and read detailed descriptions of the entire content and see the Pricing .

Alain Briot