• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Young Lady

Peter Dexter

In natural light of course as per the forum title

31540450612_88245e8f5d_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
In natural light of course as per the forum title

31540450612_88245e8f5d_b.jpg

Peter,

You have done well! You discovered a lovely subject with innate beauty, modest pose and elegant dress.

She has a unique and simple personal style of eye makeup which helps to provide a sense of innocence and lack of being hardened and slick in her presentation to the coercing world of social life.

Do you also use reflectors at times?

Asher

Peter Dexter

Thank you for commenting Asher. Actually she doesn't use any eye makeup. I've asked her why and she says she doesn't know how. But she loves lipsticks and face powders and stuff and asks me to buy her products from Anastasia of Beverly Hills (makeup of the stars) when I travel to the United States.

No I haven't used reflectors. I suppose I should get more involved with/learn how to use the accessories.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Peter,

It does appear she has a horizontal brown "bar" mark own each of her upper lids. It seems to me very original. Done a lot of portraits and this is my first notice of such a shape!

Asher