• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My surrealistic painter friend Wolfgang Maria

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Friend of mine and old style surrealistic Painter Wolfgang Maria was my model yesterday in the Park,
ist just so happened out of coincidence...

33362059303_90a04e1fbc_o.jpg

34015871622_1e5f5bfaba_o.jpg

34015872362_a1d633f9cf_o.jpg

...and I was "painting" him using my cam + lens (using an old radiographic lens: one for you Asher) ;-)

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Friend of mine and old style surrealistic Painter Wolfgang Maria was my model yesterday in the Park,
ist just so happened out of coincidence...

33362059303_90a04e1fbc_o.jpg

34015871622_1e5f5bfaba_o.jpg

34015872362_a1d633f9cf_o.jpg

...and I was "painting" him using my cam + lens (using an old radiographic lens: one for you Asher) ;-)

This is exactly why soft focus lenses were invented!

Damn lenses which are clinically sharp everywhere!

When every kid in the class gets a prize for best performance, it becomes meaningless.

Asher

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi
sorry to say but:

Come on ... this is not surrealism (not even this romantic surrealism of Vienna's Fuchs or Arik Brauer), this is romantic-pop of the Hippie-Age.
It reminds me of some LP-Covers of that time ... :)))