• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The beauty of bins

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I like rubbish. I've been told I'm full of it.
When I spot a lineup like this I just can't help myself. Who needs a panorama of some river or mountain hen you can have this spread across your living room wall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Was the curving of the wall in reality like that or is it due to the projection method chosen for the pano?

To be quite honest, Cem, I can't remember. I liked the curve though. Seems to fit better with the concept. I was pretty close so I suspect it was a straight wall and the distortion is as a result of stitching.

Michael Nagel

Tom,

I am happy that I discovered this one finally - great show for things people tend to look away from.

Kudos!

Best regards,
Michael