• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Administrative: WANTED: Help in reviewing applications for IT and design part time postion

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I have advertised in Craig's List for PHP/HTML/vBulletin/Design help in updating OPF.

If anyone feels qualified and can spare time to help me review applications/take the job, please provide your email by PM so I can forward more details.

This is only a part time job with some 10-20 hours or so up front but a little maintenance from issues that come up such as updating vbulletin add-ons to deal with security holes as they are discovered or other programming issues that develop from time to time.

Of course, the job is also open to anyone qualified from OPF!

Asher