• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

green heart

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi

some artwork on an english ivy

Wolfgang,

Not that art needs to conform to any reality, (nor that I have any measure of superior insight worth more than my own preferences), the color flowing over the top left quadrant of the leaf has me paying attention to "how it got there"!

To me, either one makes that overlapping, edge-obscuring color more pronounced, or else perhaps adding a shadow of that edge would calm down the distraction????

Asher

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Asher

yep, thats something to take care about, you are right ... I'll go over it, when I do have the time ...

Appreciate your forbearance and concurrence, Wolfgang! This is very hallowed ground I am treading on. Lesser comments on pictures have aroused resentment and even outrage!

?

Asher