• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Makeup problem

MArk Le

hello Tony

Im not sure if your question is about photoshop or a basic MU kit to use before the shoot.

A simple foundation would've been good for the model, in that case. Also ask them to avoid the foundations with titanium dioxide because that will reflect the light (strobes in partricular) giving that annoying effect of "blown" pixels all over the face LOL
any non-reflective foundation (dior has good products for example) will do. Long lasting when the face will stay under the strobes for hours.

How to apply the foundation is not our priority, but in case a nice circular contrentic application, gentle of course, will make any (almost any) face look smoother.

in case your question was about PP then disregard this contribution of mine.

:)

Chip Springer

This version show a bit more skin texture than the one above. Again, I don't know if this is the look you are after???

original.jpg

Regards,

Joe Kurkjian

I realize this is an older post but you might want to check this out. The action is made for blotchy skin like this and leaves the texture.

http://www.openphotographyforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=30842#post30842