• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Natascha

nyschulte

A young lady who won a casting for a hairdresser

_D303307_ip.jpg

_D303313_ip.jpg

_D303317_ip.jpg

Nicolas

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Nicolas

Out of these shots of Natascha I prefer the 3rd, I like the pose, composition, everything about it, very sensual, but there again the 2nd is very alluring too....

I'm not too sure about the 1st one. She is exceptionally beautiful, you're very lucky to have her as a model....

You certainly have been working hard, and it shows - well done! and thank you for showing us all of these.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I agree with Janet. # 3 is more complete as a pictures. I am concerned with something that I may be imagining or is real. It's an impression of zones of correction in the forehead, for example. Am I mistaken? Otherwise it's pretty seamless and she's quite alluring.

Don't lose her!

Asher

nyschulte

The result you are seeing Asher comes from having no makeup artist ...

People do only their day-to-day makeup, which is not adequate for photography.

This is why i do so much post-processing as well.

I am curious to see what kind of terms her contract with that hairdresser will contain and if she will be allowed to have 'personal/private' shootings.

Nicolas

Robert Mielke

Although all three photos are great my personal favorite would be the third. I would have removed the stray hairs catching highlights on the left side of her face however because it looks like old fashioned dust particles on the negative. It therefore pulls the eye away from the face.