• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

couple in highkey

nyschulte

I do a lot of couple work these days.

With this shot i wanted to draw the attention mostly to the ladies face
and final goal was to print on hahnemuehle bamboo paper
(which has a nice warm surface with lots of texture).

_D307165_bw.jpg

The result on paper looks gorgeous, but how do you perceive the picture on screen?

Nicolas

janet Smith

pro member
The result on paper looks gorgeous, but how do you perceive the picture on screen?

Beautiful Nicolas, the girl has such expressive eyes, my personal preference would be to see just an indication of the outline of the guys shoulder, on my screen the top of his back and shoulder are lost, is this how how you wanted it to be?

Or maybe I need to adjust my screen......... I like it very much anyway!

Doug Kerr

Hi, Nicolas,

Beautiful.

Beautiful Nicolas, the girl has such expressive eyes, my personal preference would be to see just an indication of the outline of the guys shoulder, on my screen the top of his back and shoulder are lost, is this how how you wanted it to be?

I agree with Jan.

I also would have preferred a little more contrast (and of course there is no telling how my mode of viewing the image has made it look different that it should have).

Again, congratulations on a beautiful work.

nyschulte

Yes Janet, there is no outline of his shoulder.

It is not enterly by design, but i wanted to do something different from this one:

I am not certain if i can post this directly to the forum so i post only the external link

marita

Nicolas

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Nicolas

Your work has come on enormously, it's lovely to witness your progression....

I love the pose of this one (Marita) the light is beautiful, gentle, romantic, I like the man in shadow, almost silhouetted.

Very well done!!