• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

images

Imants K

Banned
Nicolas you are a coward hiding behind a moderators skirt ................ http://www.etrouko.com.au/im.htm

This post has an insult, no pictures, and yet it's posted in "Photography as Art". Nicolas, might very be thick-skinned enough, European and wise to withstand even silly invective, but OPF cannot function without seeing the picture to be discussed. It's utterly unacceptable to routinely refer to pictures, even one's most brilliant art, elsewhere, without at least a large representative picture here for discussion. Asher

Last edited by a moderator:

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I think I've been patient enough
this attitude is not tolerable.
I have done what you were looking for, I've banned you from OPF.

Now you can play elsewhere to be the poor misunderstood banned artist!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is the first time, AFAIK, that someone has refused to post the pictures they want us to look at and discuss. We must assume the latter intent, since we are a forum, not a bulletin board to send folks to another website, one way, for pictures. It is a personal disappointment that we couldn't persuade Imant's K. to actually post his pictures here, but rather he responded in a fixed manner.

So, with much regret, Imant's K has been banned, a hard to achieve status for an artist here!

Asher

Interesting, and I hope unique, situation. I've learned a thing or two by following along, and am now convinced, more than ever, this is a very, very good place to hang out.