• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Theater project - "La tour"

Hi,

This is a poster i made for a theater that plays a play called "La Tour" :

32d4127d7bf33ae65dca3faa95c82fe.jpg

Soon in Paris ! ;)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi,

This is a poster i made for a theater that plays a play called "La Tour". Soon in Paris ! ;)

32d4127d7bf33ae65dca3faa95c82fe.jpg

Cedric,

I have no idea why this should be not suitable for the workplace. Only the lascivious appearing transvestite in orange looks at us as the others turn away. Is there something we should know about the play? I do like the attitude of the actors. It catches out attention and is interesting. What it means escapes me as I don't know what it refers to, I'm ashamed to say!

Asher

I have no idea why this should be not suitable for the workplace.

Hum, i think i didn't take time enough to read all tags meanings, i didn't notice this "NSFW", apologize... Maybe you could change the tag for something more classical as "Just sharing" ? ;)

This play belongs to what we could call "gay theather", as it has been writen by a gay writer, Copi, in the 70s and talks about relationships among a community where all characters are gay except the woman. But homosexuality is not really the main subject, it is just an environment. The play talks about love between people and lonelyness, it is a strange text full of dark humor but also quite dramatic and sad... Not very "grand-public", surely underground.

Only the travestite looks at us because, paradoxally, he's the only sincere character of the play, while all others show of duplicity at some point : i thought it was a very interesting detail to underline.

Mike Shimwell

Cedric

A striking poster that catches the eye. The thought you put in underlines th eplay for those who know the work.

I like it.

Mike