• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: Norman 200C flash kit $400 WORKS LIKE NEW!

Will Thompson

For sale 1 complete Norman 200C flash system with Pack, Lamp-head, Battery, Charger, and Cords.

This Norman 200C flash kit is fully tested and working like new.

Kit includes:

Norman 200C power pack.
Generic Delta V type charger (charges super batteries as well as older nicad batteries).
Battery.
Charging cable (charger to 200C).
Norman LH2-K lamp-head with FT120 flash-tube, and 2D reflector.

Technical specs of this unit are:

Watt Seconds: 200
Channels: 1
Lamp outlets total: 1
Input voltage: 12V DC (120 for the charger)
Voltage stabilization: Yes
Recycling time (sec.): 200w-s, 1-1/2; 100w-s, 8/10; 50w-s, 1/3
Circuit breaker / fuse: 20a (3ag-sb)
Power Pack weight: 3.75 lb.
Power Pack dimensions (inches): 8.125 H x 4.75 W x 2.25 D

Warranty: This kit has a 7 day money back less shipping warranty.

Item will be shipped within 3 business days of receipt of payment and UPS shipping address.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Folks,

Very occasionally I'll support someone's sale where I know them well. Will is an expert on Norman flashes and is able to rebuild them himself. He even has a conversion for building in Pocket Wizard controls!! He has all the capability of providing 1, 2 or even 10 setups from units at hand. He just loves to collect and fix them.

I use similar lights, the Lumedyne's, also vintage. However he knows the Normans well and and he can back up whatever he sells. Norman lights are well made worth the price for a portable system.

Asher

Last edited:

Will Thompson

IMG_0225_2.jpg